For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.
Taste the flavors and traditions of Jerusalem’s ancient Old City in this unique experiential culinary tour where spices and sweets blend with history and culture.
Learn about the centuries of food production, tradition and preparation among the various religious and ethnic groups in the Old City, including:
- The tastiest 'Jerusalem Bagel’
- Produce exclusively sold at the stalls outside the Damascus Gate
- The secret to the rich color of 'Knaffe’
- The best coffee in town
General tour information:
- Tours are led by professional guides with specialized expertise in Jerusalem history in general and the Old City in particular.
- Tours are designed for groups with a minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 25 participants per tour.
- Larger groups can be accommodated and will be divided into smaller groups, each led by a professional tour guide.
- Tours are 3 hours long.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.