Back to where it all began. From Kings to commoners, Jerusalem’s centuries-old history comes life in this Old City Tour of drama and action. Drawing from the best known figures and legends of the Bible, visit the most significant sites in Jewish history and follow in the footsteps of Ancient Israelites as they made their way back to Jerusalem today.
Among the fascinating fragments of Biblical history you’ll encounter are:
- A recreation of the Temple Menorah from purified gold
- Archaeological remnants from the periods of King David and King Solomon
- The walls that helped lay siege to the Old City of Jerusalem time and again...
General tour information:
- Tours are led by professional guides with specialized expertise in Jerusalem history in general and the Old City in particular.
- Tours are designed for groups with a minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 25 participants per tour.
- Larger groups can be accommodated and will be divided into smaller groups, each led by a professional tour guide.
- Tours are 3 hours long.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.